Potato, cheese and meat…what else could you ask for?! This dish is pretty quick and easy. Enjoy with a sandwich or by itself. Personally I combined this with my homemade Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich.
|Prep Time||2 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
- 1 32 oz tater tots I used Ore Ida
- 1 cup cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1 cup mozzerella Shredded
- 4 strips bacon Cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place tater tots on a cooking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Place tater tots in a cast iron skillet and top with both cheese and pepperoni, then bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with green onions and bacon. Enjoy by itself or as a side with my homemade Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Welcome to top with sour cream, ketchup or any other of your favorite condiment. Happy eating and don't hesitate to comment! Thanks, This African
Share this Recipe
I might actually make this!! Looks yummy.